Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Whoa, 99 revive potions bought.

I suddenly remembered what happened last year when I brought my gameboy to school and the game was pokemon. A very common game for a gameboy. Michelle borrowed it from me during lunch time. She played and played until someone told her to buy 99 revive potions. She followed Lorejane's advice and bought the 99 revive potions. When she returned the gameboy to me, I was like GAH! She bought 99 revive potions. Supposed to be, I'm gonna use my cash in thr game for other purposes then she will buy this. I was like worried because of what will I do of this 99 revive potions. Sell it? Then after that day, I forgot all my problems and continues saving up more cash so I could buy what I wanted there. That was really a very tuff day. Night everyone!

Go to this link please: Le Whif - Don't chomp your chocolate--inhale it

My throat still hurts.
Plenty of things to do.
=^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment