Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Simple Feast

We went to our friend's home in Bukidnon, somewhere far from our place. because its their fiesta. It's a good thing that his uncle drove us to their home. When we arrived there and entered their home, his mom offered some food to eat so we ate it then after that we watched a movie which is Harry Potter 6 and then continue chatting with his brother and sisters. I really had a great time there. The cake was really delicious. I think I ate 4 slices. ^^. When it was time to go home, we thanked his family and went home. It was very difficult for us to find a vehicle we could ride on to Cagayan de Oro so we went to the terminal and rode a jeepney there to Cagayan de Oro. We enjoyed the ride although the way to CDO made me dizzy. I am really full when I reached home. I feel like bloated and wanted to sleep. I will end my typos here. I'm so tired. Goodnight. :)

THANK YOU NICO!!!
TILL NEXT TIME XDD
HAPPY FIESTA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment