Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mi Diary for English

I wrote a diary about what happened yesterday, Friday October 16, 2009. And this is a requirement for english. It was a very tuff day. This is how it started.

16Oct09

Dear Diary,

Today is Friday and I’m the Officer of the Day. As the class start, I forgot that I’m the OD and suddenly remembered it on physics time. The OD arranges the chairs and the last to leave the classroom. I’m lazy person so I seldom do these things. Also I don’t feel like being the OD because my throat hurts. It really hurts. Mom said that have tonsillitis so I have to stay away from sweets. It was a sad news for me to stop eating sweets for a while because I love sweets, everyone loves sweets, who could hate sweets? I’ll try to stay away from sweets as much as possible.

In zoology, I got nervous about the oral recitation. When it is time for zoology, I always get nervous when I enter that room. Maybe he’ll give a quiz or anything that neither I nor my classmates would know. It was a good thing that I got the answer right. My question was: “What do you mean by ANS?” I got nervous and answered: “Autonomic Nervous System”. I always get puzzled about the word autonomic. I usually say automatic instead of autonomic. In English, I wasn’t picked to have an extemporaneous speech. I got sad because I wanted to get picked because I want to finish this and stop worrying about it. I continued my job as an OD and introduced my idiom for the day which is rome wasn’t built in a day. Which means be patient. After that, I got excused because I have to answer math problems for the elimination round. When it’s time to go home, I packed my things and went home early.

So that happened during this day. It was a pretty long story indeed. Have a nice day!!!

Till next time,

Casey



I got tired of typing so I ended the story. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment