Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A very TUFF yet WEIRD RANDOM day

I started the day waking up early in the morning preparing for school, doing the usual things. When I arrived in school, my classmates greeted "Good Morning" at me and I opened my bag to remove some things and put it on my locker, still doing the usual things. In Chemistry, Mitch is eating chocolate while the reporters are discussing about gas laws. She continues to eat chocolate even though her throat hurts. In Physics, we had our activity regarding about simple circuit. Its nice to see teamwork during this activity. On Lunch time, when I finished eating, Dan and Nico starts to pinch me. I don't know why they were doing this to me. Maybe to annoy me. It really hurts a lot. T_T In Zoology, we were divided in two groups to have a group discussion about muscles. After 5 minutes, an argument started then we started fighting and planned to have a contest. When I prepared my things before going home, my classmates suddenly singing RANDOM songs that I knew. I sang and sang until I got tired. :D I bumped at a car. That was so embarrasing. They say that I'm accident prone and it's true. Hoping to be lucky next time :))

TEEHEE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment