Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hay Naku.

Today is Thursday. I've been looking at the PC for 8 hours already. Busy doing paperworks, facebook-ing, and surfing the web. Mita and I had a misunderstanding about me having a secret not telling her about it. This part is very funny. I won plenty of times playing tong ets with Leonel. I thought she was angry at me not telling a secret. Leonel and Loi told me that my speculation is possibly right. It also rained today so the streets were flooded and I'm so wet cause I don't have an umbrella. It's a good thing that Karren allow me to borrow her shirt.
Now I am lightly suffering from asthma. It's a good thing that EJ's parents offered a lift to our home. That helps a lot. Been busy lately. A great day for me! I'll be back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment