Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday, Friday, Friday






























Today was been happy to me. The magazine is done. Only a few more things to do before classes end. I was laughing maniacally during our ride on the jeepney because of EJ. He is my classmate for almost four years and he is also my neighbor. He was sleeping on the jeepney on different positions. That's what made me laugh. First he bowed his head because he wanted to take a nap. Then suddenly his position changed and leaned on the driver. Then he woke up and returned from his nap. He didn't bow his head anymore while napping so his head went up and down as the jeepney moves. He tried different sleeping positions while sitting but everything didn't work well. He did something to stay awake but he still falls asleep. A very funny ride. LOL

But it's turned to sadness when Japan experienced Tsunami. As I watch through the television, I felt sad for what happened. It was a disaster. Let us just pray for the better of Japan and other countries who suffered aftershocks.









No comments:

Post a Comment