Friday, August 5, 2011

Hooray for Thursday!

Midterms have ended. It's a good thing that I've answered most of the questions right, I think. Haha Well, the worst test that I took within the four days was Math 81. It cracked the hell out of me. I didn't finish the test and I am not really certain of my answers. Hoping that I could pass all the tests with flying colors. :) Moving on, Rhonalou bought us sundaes because the Midterm exams have ended. Hot Caramel sundae is very yummy and sweet. Then we go back inside the school and look for a place to stay and talk. Then we went to National Book Store and finally, I bought a Friction pen for future use. No more erasures! Hahahaha >:D Then after we stayed at the bookstore for an hour and 45 minutes, I think, We went outside and bought mangoes and buko juice. Then we parted ways and went home.

Before I posted this, I have finished my Engineering Drawing Application of Alphabet of lines plate. Yay! And hope my tonsillitis and fever will be cured by tomorrow. *cross fingers* And will finish reading The Angel's Game before the 13th. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment