Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Gulliver's Travels


I'm planning to read this. The movie I watched starring Jack Black made me curious and want to read this book badly. I was looking on 4 bookstores in CdeO but there's no book. So I thought of borrowing it to somebody. I texted people, post it as a status on Facebook, posting on groups. But then only 2 people I knew who have this book. It's EJ and Monica. EJ is my former classmate in High School since we were graduates already. He is done reading the book and agrees to let me borrow it but the problem is, he's in Dumaguete. Then I asked if is he coming back for the summer and he said, "Maybe." So he may or may not be coming back this summer and stay there for the whole year for his studies. Then Monica, my former Elementary classmate. I wonder what she will be taking on college. She said, she has one, but the problem is, where is she now? Is she in CdeO? I hope so. Still waiting for her reply. I also asked Loi to check them on some of the bookstores in Cebu. I hope I could find and have this book before summer ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment